- Get your heart pumping with our live interactive race car demo, and you can see how embedded licensing is made simple when you have SafeNet in your pit crew.
- Fill your tank on us! The first 20 visitors to our booth who view the demo will receive a $25 gas gift card to keep your own race car fueled.
- On Wednesday at 2PM in Room 230A, hear SafeNet’s own Michael “MiZu” Zunke, CTO, Software Monetization, present “The Evolution of Software-Driven Hardware: Best Practices for Efficient, Secure and Profitable Management of Embedded Systems.”
- Become a kid again – all attendees can enter at the booth to win a great remote control Porche 911 car.
- From 4-5 PM, cool down with our in-booth “Pit Stop” – come have a drink with us!
Even if you aren’t attending Design West, you can still get in the race with our embedded licensing race car quiz. Get ahead of the competition and learn what you need to do to win the race to market! Visit http://www.raceitandwin.com/embedded and jump start your software monetization strategy. Also, check out the embedded licensing race car demo below:
See you at the finish line!