Fall 2010 LicensingLive Tour:
- Boston, MA
- Santa Clara, CA
The software and high-tech industry continues to change and evolve. To compete and win today, software vendors and high-tech manufacturers need to adapt in order to accelerate time to market with differentiated software and hardware product offerings, while targeting multiple segments of the market.
At the same time you need to ensure you are fairly compensated, and grow profitable customer relationships – whether your software product is installed on-premise, embedded in a hardware appliance, or delivered as a service in the cloud.
LicensingLive “Adapting to the Evolution of Software Licensing” was a 1-day event dedicated to the challenges and solutions around the evolving software and high-tech industry markets.
- Meet with your peers and colleagues, industry analysts, and thought leaders to discuss the issues facing our rapidly changing industry
- Receive guidance on licensing decisions and challenges you are facing
- Learn about innovative licensing solutions to thrive in this new environment
- Discuss the newest licensing technologies for taking your software pricing, packaging, and management strategies to the next level in order to maximize profitability
- Discuss best practices around integrating licensing into your business processes and existing back-office systems