Spring 2011 LicensingLive Tour:
- Santa Clara, CA
- Boston, MA
- Tel Aviv
Software vendors migrating to on-demand models, and SaaS providers optimizing their offering, need to constantly adapt service catalogs and pricing configurations to meet the needs of the different market segments they serve. At the same time you need to ensure that you are fairly compensated and build profitable customer relationships.
LicensingLive “Monetizing Software in the Cloud” was a 1-day event held in various cities dedicated to the challenges and solutions around delivering software as a service.
- Learn how to migrate all or portion of your software catalog to the cloud
- Be among the first software publishers to access Sentinel Cloud — the world’s first and only comprehensive solution for enabling software monetization in the cloud
- Discover best practices for introducing cloud services
- Meet with your peers and colleagues, industry analysts, and thought leaders
- Hear success stories and cloud/SaaS project examples from analysts and companies like yours
- Discuss the newest technologies available for taking your software pricing, packaging, and management strategies to the cloud, and maximize your profitability, agility, and competitiveness